Friday, April 17, 2015

Congresswoman Alma Adams Is Interested

I got the following e-mail today:

"Hi Bill,

I hope this email finds you well.  I handle agriculture and food insecurity issues for Congresswoman Alma Adams.  I saw your post about Bessemer Aquaponics.  I know our staff missed the first public meeting last week on April 8th, but we would like to get in touch with you about the Congresswoman or our staff meeting with you to discuss the business, your collaboration with the Guilford County Extension office, and how we can help. 

Sincerely,
James Hauser
Legislative Assistant
Rep. Alma S. Adams, Ph.D. (NC-12)
222 Cannon House Office Building"

It's nice to know someone in politics sees there is potential in this idea. I am currently working on scheduling a meeting with Congresswoman Alma Adams and/or her staff members. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment